A shipping container is a versatile thing. With a little imagination, it can be used for an array of purposes. Not only can they be used for storage, they can be used to create office spaces, shops, cafes and much more. They could be used at festivals, events, weddings, parties or for use in a school. They can even be converted into homes.
The Red Box Container Conversions team can convert and make modifications on most sizes of container, please get in touch with our team for more information.
– If you have an idea, then we can help you to bring that design to life. Our design team will go through each stage with you to ensure that the conversion looks perfect.
– We will start on the build once the designs have been approved. We will updated you regularly along the way.
– We will deliver the container to you, on site, when and where you need it.
A safe and secure choice:
Shipping containers are designed to be resilient. They are strong, watertight and secure. Meaning that you can feel assured that whatever you are using them for, they will last for years to come.
Shipping containers are available in an array of sizes, meaning that you are sure to find one that suits your needs. Whether you need a small storage space, or a large space to use as your pop-up shop, we can make modifications on them all!
Red Box Container Conversions offer a wide range of services to convert and modify for our customers. Among many, below are a few examples of the final product we can achieve:
We can offer various services in order to achieve the desired outcome such as:
- Fitting electrics
- Fitting flooring
- Window and door installation.
- Doors, staircases and ramps
- Custom awnings
Our shipping container conversions are not limited to the above, so please get in touch with our team to discuss your requirements further. Email sales@RBContainerConversions.com or call 02380 254 285.